meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Necia Navine

Necia Navine

Female
19 years old
Deventer, Overijssel, Netherlands
 
I am Necia Navine, formerly known as PanzerEngel!
I was born and raised in Holland, but have Polish roots.
I'm a curvy woman, not a size 0, and I never will to be!

I got into photography and modeling about two years ago, and I'm quite active in both subjects at the moment.

I love to shoot pin-up, fetish and alternative styles, but have no trouble shooting fashion or mainstream pics.
I like trying new things and I'm always open to new interesting ideas and concepts. Please don't hestitate to send me a message to ask me any questions regarding my modeling, photography, or a co-operation.

I love to shoot with/for designers, Make-Up Artists, Hair stylists etc !
 
 
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies