meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

JESSE CAPELLI

JESSE CAPELLI 
 
 
Stats: 34-28-32
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Jesse Capelli
 
Jesse Capelli
 
Jesse Capelli

Jesse Capelli  Jesse Capelli  Jesse Capelli 
 
 
Hi Jesse, go ahead and introduce yourself.
Hi, I'm Jesse Capelli, and I live in Marina Del Rey, California, and I am a Gemini.

How did you get started in modeling?
I got started actually as a makeup artist in the adult business. From there, I was approached by an agent and started doing a lot of modeling instead of makeup.

Was it difficult posing nude in front of the camera for the first time?
I was always fine with nudity. I never had a problem being nude in front of the camera. For the first three years that I was in the business, I was just with Perfect 10 Magazine, which made it easy because all I had to do was topless work.

single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies