meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Kiera King

Kiera King

Female
24 years old
Los Angeles, California, US
About me
I am an Actress, Model, Singer, Entrepreneur & More!
I have worked in modeling, acting going on two years now.  I have performed in over 365 shoots & love being in front of the camera.
I love art in all forms and always searching for the next crazy, intense, beautiful, shocking ways to express myself. I want to experience everything that life has to offer and share it with the rest of the world.
**********Please Note:************
I AM AVAILABLE CURRENTLY FOR FASHION, GLAMOUR, ARTISTIC NUDES, IMPLIED NUDITY NO SPREADS!
LOOKING TO BUILD MY PORTFOLIO FOR MAINSTREAM AND CROSS OVER
********************************
I came to LA from the middle of nowhere, WI and I plan on leaving my mark and of course making a name for myself.
 
 
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies