meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Laya Bella

Laya Bella

Female
22 years old
Los Angeles, California, US
 
About me
My name is Laya Bella. I have been modeling since the age of 16 and it is my greatest passion. I would love to be the next sex symbol to rock this world and work with talented and creative people. Hosting, Acting and Belly Dancing are also some of my passions. I love all styles of modeling. I'm open minded to ideas and concepts. I take direction very well, am versitile,and very punctual. I'm a licenced Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist so if needed I am capable to mold myself into different looks. A quote I love is "Art is waiting to be born." If you are interested in making art with me I would love to hear from you. My email is Laya.Bella@yahoo.com
 
 
 
 
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies