meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

MELISSA REIGN

MELISSA REIGN 
Ethnicity: Filipino
Stats: 34D-24-34
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Melissa Reign Melissa Reign Melissa Reign
 
Melissa Reign Melissa Reign Melissa Reign

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Melissa Reign and I'm from Los Angeles, CA.

What is your ethnic background?
I am Filipino.

How did you get your start in modeling?
It's a really long story. I wanted to do it to show that I COULD do it! So here I am now.

What are your future goals?
I eventually wanna be a millionaire! Haha, seriously I'm Filipino so I'm gonna be a nurse.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Daly City, San Francisco where ALL the Filipinos live. It's really foggy and cold there, but it was fun being around my peeps.

[ Her interview continues here... ]

single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies