meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Mina aka minastefan

minastefan

Female
23 years old
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
 
About me
hi there, my name is Mina and just like most other models out there, im hoping to be photographed by some of the most experienced photographers and make some beautiful art work. My style is very sexy and romantic but am easily adaptable and and eager to try new things :)

I would like to mention that I am an established model. I was voted sexiest girl on twitter by the smoking jacket, playboys sfw site, featured on maxim, and dozens of other websites and blogs. I have a large fan base and use the images for my blog for my fans.

single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies