meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Ashley Brooke

 

AshleyBrooke42008

Female
24 years old
Cleveland, Ohio, US

Mayhem #1845189
Model


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AshleyBrooke4208

About me
I am a very serious and dependable model. I can take direction very well and am willing to negotiate the details of the shoot. I am willing to do most types of modeling. I am very flexible and love trying new things. I like to live by the motto that I will try anything once...as long as it is somewhat reasonable smile

Normally I will bring someone with me to the shoots that I do. This is just so I am comfortable. After the first shoot I do with a photographer this can change.

I am down to earth, friendly and open. I can be serious or silly depending upon what the shoot calls for. In normal life I am just the girl next door. However, when I am modeling I can be whatever the shoot calls for. I have dancing experience in my history so I am very flexible and versatile. I also have acting experience and am open to acting as well. I love to be nude and think the body is beautiful. To some extent I am even a exhibitionist. Again this is within reason lol. I can take direction very well and I can pose without having to be told what to do as well. I have much experience as a model, but am constantly learning as I go along. This being said, I love compliments on the things I do well, but also want to know which things I can improve upon.

single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies