meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Alisyn Carliene

Alisyn Carliene

Female
21 years old
San Bernardino, California, US
My name is Alisyn and I like to be naked. I have worked with MANY photographers from southern California, and out of state within the last 7 years. I do up to penthouse nudes= spreads and spreads with fingers to show pink.
Insertion/sex toys/masturbation= a no no for me. Respect the limits!
I also do videos. Primarily strip and anything that respects my limits.
****ATTENTION PLEASE: I START AT CAL STATE LOS ANGELES ON JAN. 3RD WORKING ON MY BACHELOR'S DEGREE. I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FOR SHOOTS ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS UNTIL MARCH.  *******

single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies