meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Seanna

Seanna

Female
25 years old
Covina, California, US
 
        
 
Hello everyone! Thanks for viewing my page. First I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I HAVE BEEN MODELING FOR 6 YEARS, AND I AM VERY EXPERIENCED. I love what I do and I think it definitely shows in my pictures. I am always up for new ideas and stuff so just let me know! I am a very easy going person, and I hear I'm pretty easy to work with wink 

I DO NOT DO ANY TFP/TFCD!!

MY RATES:  please email me...i will be happy to send them to you smile

Tattoos....yes I have 2...on the inside of both of my wrists.


**IF YOU WRITE ME AN EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE IF I DO NOT RESPOND RIGHT AWAY...I AM A VERY BUSY GIRL AND I TRY MY HARDEST TO REPLY BUT SOMETIMES IT TAKES ME A WHILE TO GET TO IT!**

 
 
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies