meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Jean Celebrity

Jean Celebrity

Female
23 years old
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US
About me
My name is Jean Copus. I am from a small town and have always wanted to model, i got my first modeling opportunity when i was discovered on Myspace. I had many offers before but was unsure about taking them because none seemed professional enough, I took a chance and loved it! i was flown to Miami by my first photographer, i stayed for a week and had my first shoot, it was an amazing experience and i felt so lucky and privileged to have it. Now that Ive been on one shoot all i want to do is take pictures! Ive decided to check out this site to meet more Professional models and photographers to talk to and work with and get more experience, as well as weed out the fake photographers. My hopes are to fulfill my goals and dreams. I love to lean and would also love to learn more about make up and as hair! I'm a fun and out going person I'm down to take almost any kind of picture, my first shoot was glamor,but I'd love to get more experience in different types of modeling.

I believe that how you feel makes the photo and negativity will ruin a photo, and will show so if your unfriendly please do not talk to me. positive people only constructive criticism please.

if you are interested in using me as a model you may ask for my number in a message, or contact me on Myspace (Jean Copus) Facebook, or by e-mail (hellacelebrity@hotmail.com)
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies