meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Model Kelly D

Model Kelly D

Female
21 years old
Middletown, Ohio, US
About me
Well I am a new model.I have always been interested every since I can remember.I am looking too do alot more shoots and get alot more work in.My goals are too get a full portfolio done and get more work with photographers and from there I wanna go into bigger things and do some big modeling.I am mostly interested in lingerie.Willing too do implied but no more nude.I am not interested in shoots that charge.From this site I hope come alot of offers on shoots and work that I take interest in.Im am very excited about it all.I can be reached on here and if further info is needed we can contact through email.
Thanks and if you find any interest plz contact me with information.
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies