meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Kristyn K

Kristyn K

Female
22 years old
Toms River, New Jersey, US
 
 
About me
I'm currently a full time college student. I work part-time and also do promotional modeling.

My ethnic background is a mix of Polish, Greek, French and Spanish~
My desire is to do print-ad, promotional modeling or commercial type modeling. I have a versatile look.
I am interested in paid assignments (who isn't..lol) but will do selective TFP.
I don't shoot nudes, bondage, or fetish.

**I sincerely thank all of the wonderful people that I have met here and had the pleasure of working with.


**Not on here for dating..thanks.. I have a wonderful boyfriend!

Have blonde highlights now~

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING MY PORT.
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies