meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

Danielle - Fresh Maxim Hometown Hottie



Danielle
Chicago, IL

My Profile
Height: 5'9"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Measurements: 34-25-36

Profession: model/actress/entrepreneur

Relationship Status: Hooked Up

Favorite Sports Team: college football/ I have two Iowa and Alabama

Favorite Movie/Actor: Hands down John Hamm

Go-to karaoke song: Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

First Job: dishwasher at my parents restaurant

Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): None, I always thought they were tacky

What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: I have penis E.S.P. I can always pick a guy with the most beautiful package! Makes unwrapping a lot of fun!

What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?: I don't know about memorable but here is the worst: Your ass is like an onion, makes me wanna cry.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?: I started modeling at a young age. I was living in New York for the summer in a chaperoned models apartment. We were not allowed to be gone over night since none of us were 18 yet. I convinced five girls to sneak out for the weekend and go to the Hamptons. I had been invited to an Interscope Records party. We had our own wing in the house that the party was being held. We got a little out of control at the party. Needless to say Monday morning my agent had heard about it and well I went home that week. Something about being the ringleader. Some antics. Til this day I still don't think the chaperon had a clue.

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: When I moved to Chicago I was touring one of the museums. As I was going through the exhibit, I had been exchanging glances with this amazingly hot guy. After about 20 minutes, I starting walking toward the washroom. It had been closed for cleaning. I waved a finger at him and he followed. He started to speak. I quieted him, indicating that I did not want to know anything about him. We had the most amazing mind blowing sex in that bathroom. So to the man at the museum..thank you.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing?: A Herve Leger dress and a pair of Brian Atwood pumps.

Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year?: Most definitely and amazing romp once a year...who wants boring sex?! That's why they make vibrators. For the in between time.

What Axe Hair new experiential shampoo are you most like – Downpour Refreshing Mint, Zen Soothing Tea Tree, or Heat Igniting Citrus 2 in 1?: I truly think I am a juxtaposition of all of them depending on my mood! However, the one scent that reflects my personality is Downpour refreshing mint. Excitement is contagious, and I am always excited about my next great thing. Whether it is hosting an event, walking the runway, doing a photo shoot, going on an audition, or just plain gettin' down and dirty...my senses are always in OVERDRIVE! A little hint of mint can recharge and refuel anyone! Consider me like your little hint of mint!
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies