meet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina onlinemeet local girls latina online

JOSSIE - hot and sexy

JOSSIE

Female
25 years old
Newport News, Virginia, US
About me
Hello MM, this is Jossie (a.k.a. The Ricanbombshell). Many of you know that I took a moment but I'm back now with a different game plan and I'm, totally focused on making things happen!

There's not much more to say about me, besides that I absolutely love what I do! You'll find me outgoing, warm and fun to work with.

My experience includes, Commercial, Print, Artistic, Glamour, and Music Video work If you are interested in working with me, send me a private message and I will provide you with my  email address.


Thanks again and much love!

www.myspace.com/thericanbombshell
www.facebook.com/Jossie.Ricanbombshell
http://twitter.com/Ricanbombshell
Credits:

THE LEAGUE MAGAZINE/ ISSUE APRIL-MAY 2007
Versus Magazine/ march-april issue 2008
AS-IS Magazine/ july issue 2008
Indie Hype Magazine/ may issue 2008
OMIGAWD Magazine/ July 2008
G-CHILD calendar poster 2008
Omigawd calendar/ 2009
Pure Seduction calendar/ 2009
Cred Magazine/ feb 2009
MixedMag.com/ Nov 2009
ellan extreme mag/ feb 2010
Dynasty series.com/ june 2010
Zaria Magazine/ june 2010
Gorgeous mag/ 2010
Dream Curves mag/ 2010
Cherish mag/ 2010
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies